Prepare this fantastic breakfast in advance and without having to cook. It only takes 5 minutes to combine the ingredients. Leave in the refrigerator overnight and it’ll be ready for you to enjoy in the morning. Top with your favorite fruits and nuts to start your morning with something delicious and nutritious!
This recipe comes to us from Goya.
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 carton (16.9 oz) Goya coconut water (or similar)
- 1 can (13.5 oz) Goya coconut milk (or similar)
- 1 tbsp Goya organic chia (or similar)
- 1/2 tsp Goya salt (or similar)
- 2 tbsp Goya honey (or maple syrup)
- 2 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup blueberries
1. In medium bowl, mix oats, coconut water, coconut milk, chia seeds, salt and one tablespoon honey.
2. Divide mixture between four 1-cup mason jars or small serving bowls. Seal jars with lids, or cover bowls with plastic wrap, and leave in refrigerator overnight.
3, In the morning, top oats with almonds, blueberries, remaining honey and/or any of your favorite toppings, and serve.