Improving your health can be as easy as deciding what you put on your plate! Join nutrition experts and weekly guests who will empower you with practical tips and inspiration to eat more plant-based foods for better health in this free class series.
Delicious, plant-based foods can help you improve blood pressure, lose weight, control blood sugar, and more! We’ll explain why and show you how to meal plan and get healthy as a household! Take advantage of these weekly classes with a supportive friend or family member and watch recordings of anything you missed in the series.
The class will be taught by Physicians Committee doctor Vanita Rahman, MD, in addition to Deitra Dennis, RN, NBC-HWC, and health nonprofit founder Marc Ramirez.
Now is not the time to wait! Sign up today to get access to e-cookbooks, educational handouts, and recipes before class begins!
Class itinerary (subject to change):
- Introduction to Empowered by Food
- Foods for Better Blood Pressure, Blood Sugar, and Weight
- Meal Planning With Success
- Grocery Shopping on a Budget
- Meal Prepping Like a Champion
- Getting Healthy as a Household of One or More
- Navigating Restaurant Carryout and Fast-Food Choices
- Making Healthful Habits Your Lifestyle
Disclaimer: A healthful diet can improve health conditions such as high blood pressure and diabetes, but this is not a substitute for medical advice.
Register at www.PCRM.org/NutritionClass